Saturday, February 16, 2008

Winter Youth Conference

Here are some pictures from our youth conference we had today. The theme was "Go to the Mountain of the Lord". The youth did about 800 baptisms!!! They also had a walk around the Newport Beach Temple by Bro. MacCarthy. He did a lot of the tile work in the baptistry. They also had 2 work sh0ps apout the Temple. They spent the whole day at the Temple. It was really a neat day. Jennifer, Marissa and Amber each got to do the work for one of their own ancestors thanks to Grandma Schultz and Aunt Margo. Look at the pictures below.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. We are glad you had such a nice experience.
Grandma & Grandpa

Heather said...

I love my family! You guys are so beautiful!! (well dad, you are handsome)
I miss you!! Thank you for posting!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out how you do this stuff.

Anonymous said...

I love the photo with your three beautiful daughters together, and the one with Marissa and Jennifer facing each other! Someday, we want to be with each of you when the photos will be of a beautiful bride and her handsome husband after being sealed in the temple for time and eternity.

We love you, Grandma and Grandpa Checketts